Absolute yumminess! And healthier than the ball park variety 🙂
Nachos (Serves 6)
- Prep Time:1 minutes,
- Cook Time: 10 minutes,
- Total Time: 15 minutes,
- 1 bag tortilla chips (i used 1/2 baked blue corn & half white corn)
- 2 cups cheese (i used a mexican blend cheese which is a blend of monterey jack, cheddar and queso blanco)
- 1 15oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Place 1/2 of chips in an oven safe dish or on a cookie sheet.
- 3. Cover with 1/2 of the cheese and beans.
- 4. Cover with the remaining chips, cheese and beans and bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted over chips.
- 5. Top with guacamol-wee, sour cream, salsa and or olives.
- 6. Serve.
Accompaniments: Sour Cream, Guacamol-Wee, Salsa, Sliced Black Olives